2017 Summer Internship Program looking for candidates!
Want to learn about the sports industry from San Diego's Championship team?
Now is your chance!!!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org a chance to be a part of the
2017 Summer Internship Program!
See below for details:
SAN DIEGO SOCKERS INTERNSHIP (unpaid)
Interns will be trained on market research centered on key partners, prospects, and customers with
external sources and internal historical data, and will have the opportunity to participate in
collaborating with Sockers employees for future academic projects.
• Learn the process on how to conduct market research
• Shadow Sockers Employees at community outreach events
• Learn to collaborate to complete case studies themed on the San Diego Sockers, including Social
Media best practices
• Will have the opportunity to participate in and learn about the production side of the business
including event and community operations
• Will have the opportunity to participate in and learn about additional communications initiatives such
as social media
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Hours: 20 hours per week